Krokette My Love sent me a recipe she likes to do. And that's good because I love the fluted. So soon I will give you her recipe with a little note from him:
Bordelaise adoption, I'll let my little recipe for making canelés your own without breaking the bank ... Knowing when to make that same canelés, already there is not no secret, it is imperative pan canelés ... (I found mine for under 10 euros at Tati!)
Ingredients for 20 spline:
* 125g flour
* 250g caster sugar
* 2 whole eggs + 1 egg yolk
* 1 tablespoon rum
* 50cl Milk
* 50g butter
* A vanilla bean.
Preparation: In a bowl, combine flour and sugar then add eggs and rum.
Put in a saucepan with milk and butter to boil with the vanilla bean.
Mix in the bowl inside the saucepan.
Allow the dough a bit (me, I leave three hours)
Fill 2 / 3 mussels previously buttered dough.
Zoom, 50 minutes in oven at 240 °
note, the spline is removed from the mold while still hot.
Put in a saucepan with milk and butter to boil with the vanilla bean.
Mix in the bowl inside the saucepan.
Allow the dough a bit (me, I leave three hours)
Fill 2 / 3 mussels previously buttered dough.
Zoom, 50 minutes in oven at 240 °
note, the spline is removed from the mold while still hot.
And now ... Bon appetit
you soon
Maud M
0 comments:
Post a Comment