Thursday, February 3, 2011

Slogan On Healthy Eating

In the kitchen of Penelope Bagieu

This time it's pretty and talented Penelope Bagieu who agreed to answer my interview. I love what she does, she is as I imagined. Without further ado I give you an interview.

Maud: Hi Penelope, I thank you for taking the time to answer my interview.
Penelope: Hi Maud

Maud: For those who do not know you, can you introduce yourself?
Penelope: My name is Penelope, So, I'm 29 years old, I live in Paris, I am an illustrator for advertising, and I also do comics when my schedule allows me. The rest of the time I played drums and prepares very good mojitos.


Maud: When you were a kid what was your favorite dish that your mother coming?
Penelope: From the osso bucco with spaghetti with tomato and onion. (Just to think back, I'm hungry) It felt good throughout the apartment at least an hour before dinner, it was a real Torture!


Maud: And now as an adult, what is your favorite savory dish and your favorite dessert?
Penelope: I can never make up my mind between the cassoulet and paella, and between apple pie and the cake. Cornelian!

Maud: Take you pleasure to cook for you, your friends?
Penelope: I must confess that ... no, not at all! However, I love that cooks for me!

Maud: What would your ideal menu, if you were the person you admire most for dinner?
Penelope: If I were Woody Allen for dinner, I think I would hasten to order a dinner prepared by someone else at risk of poisoning, poor. Or I take him out for dinner, the best service I can pay him!

Maud: To finish this interview, you want to give us the recipe that you take pleasure to do.
Penlop: Well let's say that when I'm really really required (eg to impress my love), I make a risotto. I cook arborio rice (in a frying pan, so pilaf) with chopped onions very fine and white wine. I'm frying pan very very thin slices of raw artichoke hearts and sundried tomatoes, and I serve it all with big fresh Parmesan shavings. It is very good and in general we want to ask me to marry him after that.

Thank you Penelope, c was a real pleasure to have you in the interview cucina by Maud M.
Penelope: Thank you!

You can find books of Penelope Bagieu in bookstores.


you soon. Maud M


0 comments:

Post a Comment