Thursday, February 24, 2011

Homemade Hair Smoothing

Pizza In the kitchen of Marco Pirrone

This time I get into the kitchen of Marco Pirrone talented photographer. I am very touched by this interview because he bears the surname of my maternal grandfather. We all have two origins of Sicilian ... Go enough about my life, I leave you with the talented Marco.
Maud: Hello Mark, thank you for answering my interview.
Marco Pirrone: Hello Maud, you can call me 'Marco' this is my real name. I am Italian of origin on the side of my father. Thank you for you to interview me.

Maud: For those who do not know you, can you give us a small presentation?
Marco Pirrone: I'm American by birth and I lived 18 years in the United States. I lived in France between the ages of 6 and 12 years old and I'm back at the age of 24 years. I am a professional photographer (fashion and art) for 10 years. Before that I was a filmmaker.

Maud: What is your favorite cuisine (Italian, French, Moroccan etc ...)
Marco Pirrone: My favorite cuisine is Italian cuisine and the second largest Asian food especially Thai food.

Maud: Are you more salty or sweet?
Marco Pirrone: I'm pretty salty sweet although I need from time to time.

Maud: Do you take pleasure in cooking, for your family and friends?
Marco Pirrone: Yes, very much. I cooked a lot when I lived in the south of France or the products are excellent. I cook very simple dishes from these products that guarantee a memorable result.

Maud: If you had to seduce a girl with your kitchen, what would you do it to eat?
Marco Pirrone: I do not know if it would be very attractive but in any case that inflame the senses. I could start coming in with anchovy paste and fresh vegetables or a bowl of goat dried tomatoes with a hint of fig. For the main course, a shoulder of lamb 7 hours with garlic and shirt and mashed potatoes creamy truffles. Depending on the season, I will accompany all this with a side of the Luberon, Chateau La Verrerie or Coteaux d'Aix Rosé, Domaine des Glauges. To change all that, for dessert, I suggest a sorbet of cassis. It would be for special occasions. To seduce her every day, anti-pasti various input and then I would make a nice plate of rigatoni Di Cecco with my homemade sauce with tomatoes and eggplant. With the same wines!

Maud: To finish this interview, will you give us the recipe that you take pleasure in doing?
Marco Pirrone: I like to please so I cook all that brings pleasure to prepare. From tableware to gut, I try to share tastes leaving a trace. A guest happy makes me happy. I can not prepare something that I do not.

Maud: Thanks Marco, it was a real pleasure to have you among my interviewees?
Marco Pirrone: Thank you Maud for me to devote a space on your blog.

Marco Pirrone's book, called "novel of a climb" in Verlhac Editions is on President Sarkozy, he devoted himself to fashion photography and you can find its different projects on art, warmth site. And he always makes short films for the world of fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment