I again crept into the kitchen of a personality, this time it's in the Tenoudji Laura aka Laura Télématin in the web. Go hop Come with me see what happens in the kitchen.
Maud: Hello Laura, thank you for devoting time for my interview.
Tenoudji Laura: Hi Maud, I am pleased, but you probably do not know that I am a poor cook. I'm pretty "MONOPlate", ie 2-3 recipes I'm running in a loop.
Maud: For those who do not know you, can you tell us make a small presentation?
Tenoudji Laura: I'm talking about the news of the Web every morning in "Télématin" on France 2, I sifts new sites and information that make noise on the web.
Maud: When you were a kid what was your favorite food?
Tenoudji Laura: I have always been very greedy, I think I liked everything except the veal liver and celeriac with perhaps a penchant for steak and chips.
Maud: And now as an adult, what is your favorite food?
Tenoudji Laura: I'm always gourmande.J also just love good restaurants, I might as well splurge on lobster mayonnaise for a real cheeseburger with fries.
Are you rather salty or sweet?
A: Rather salty ...
Maud: Take you enjoy cooking for your family and friends?
Tenoudji Laura: I'm starting to teach me, food blogs are therefore very useful and effective.
I will directly search the recipes easy and quick to achieve. The food is definitely my favorite breakfast / brunch.
Maud: What would your ideal menu, if you invite your boss to dinner at your house?
Tenoudji Laura: You mean, what dish will I be able to cook without ridiculing me?
The ideal menu is already done!
salmon eggs, smoked salmon, scrambled eggs (one of the few dishes I know to be especially well, giving the impression that I put the cream when I have nothing added)
Salad chews, and dessert of pineapple carpaccio, and sherbet.
Maud: To finish this interview, will you give us the recipe that you take pleasure in doing?
Tenoudji Laura: The Laura's lost bread: a toast should be improved
Ingredients:
a rectangle cake not overcooked
4 egg yolks (the whites I make financial)
In water orange blossom
Butter salted
Milk semi-skimmed
and honey ...
Cut the cake into slices 2 to 3 cm thick
Heat skillet and melt some butter salted
Soak the slices of milk mixed with the water orange blossom
Brush both sides of the brioche with the egg yolk mixture - honey
Make them immediately then brown on the stove over low heat (about 2-3 minutes per side)
Ideal for breakfast Sunday
Maud: Thanks Laura, it was a real pleasure to interview you.
Tenoudji Laura: Thank you! and Bravo for your blog.
You can find Laura every morning on France 2 in Télématin between 6:30 to 9:00
you soon
Maud M
you soon
Maud M
0 comments:
Post a Comment