Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cute Myspace Relationship Counters

my way

The minestrone soup is a traditional Italian that my grandmother made me, with diced fresh pasta that were my grandfather. It's a hearty dish can be served in one dish so the dish is nutritious. There are plenty of ways to make minestrone, my mother does it differently me.

For 4 good eaters

4 potatoes 4 carrots 1 turnip

1 / 2 fennel
1 large handful of dried beans
3 tomatoes (I use my off-season diced canned tomatoes)

1 shallot 1 stalk celery
200 grams of raw peas without pods ie 600 grams with the husks (or 200 grams of frozen peas out of season or if you do not want to bother shelled fresh peas)
2 slices of bacon
few leaves of basil and some parsley (I myself bought the frozen during the winter it suits)
2 liters of chicken stock (or me because I advance that I keep in the freezer, or I am using stock cubes)
kind Pasta shells, mini pipe rigate ... It takes a small handful per person Olive oil


The day soak beans in cold water all night (1:30 or in very hot water) and cook for D-Day 1:30
cut your slices of bacon diced
Peel the carrots, turnips, potatoes, shallot your peas and shelling your
Dice your tomatoes (in removing the maximum amount of seeds), carrots, potatoes, turnips, 1 / 2 fennel, celery
2minces parsley and basil leaves
In a pan, put a little olive oil, saute your onion dice with your breast slices, fry for 3-4 minutes
Add your diced vegetables, your peas and get them sweat a few minutes
Now add your beans, parsley and basil
Pour chicken broth and simmer over low heat 1:30
Add pasta and cook until cooked pasta
When cooked, sprinkle your Minestrone Parmesan
* Drink hot

you tomorrow
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment