Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Borderless Printers

Orange Curd

I love the taste of orange, then as I bought the bio the other day I thought why not make an Orange Curd. So here I am in the kitchen part, during my nap smaller, and my average was watching a DVD while it is suffering from scarlet fever.
























For a pot or 3 jars of Orange Curd must:
150 ml orange juice Organic
1 tablespoon Cornstarch (cornflour or other)
100 grams sugar 3 eggs
Just peel oranges organic



Mix some orange juice with cornstarch (cornflour) to the mix to make it without lumps
In a saucepan, put the eggs, orange juice, starch potatoes and sugar diluted
Turn on the heat, stir until thickened orange curd
Put your orange curd in a bowl, sprinkle the orange zest and let it cool
Put your jar in the fridge. * Your
orange curd will keep for 1 week in the refrigerator






























you soon
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment