I remember from my vacation in Sicily, southern flavor and especially the friends of my parents when they invited us to eat there was always this white pizza I tasted. So hop this afternoon I decided to make one as I ate there. Just a good pizza dough homemade, from the very good flavored olive oil with basil I buy in the dock olive Lyon (sale on the net here ), salt with herbes de Provence and pepper. It is a pure delight.
Will I give you my recipe:
250 ml of water at 35 °
450 grams of flour
3 teaspoons of olive oil in the
basil 1 package yeast
1cuillère coffee
salt Olive oil for brushing Salt
Herbes de Provence Pepper
Mix yeast with water
Make a well with the flour pour the yeast mixture
Add the olive oil, salt
Mix well and knead the whole 10 minutes
Make the dough rise for 30 minutes at room temperature (20 ° minimum)
Degas the dough by kneading it again
Brush a large pan (pie For my part) of olive oil
Put your dough in pan by spreading it with your hands (it makes a thick crust pizza or 2 spread thin crust pizza roll)
Drizzle generously with of olive oil with basil
Put some coarse salt with herbs de provence, salt or more pepper rosemary
at your convenience
Bake at 200 ° for 10 to 15 minutes, it must remain white is cooked but
* To taste hot as an accompaniment to meats Italian
* you can add parmesan before cooking but I love it as simple as possible.
you soon .... Maud M
you soon .... Maud M
0 comments:
Post a Comment