Custards with Vanilla Vanilla
I think the custard is my favorite dessert has always been my mother was very little desserts, but there were still few. And the custard is one of the desserts. So I invited my mother to eat, and I told him this gently, with her recipe to her. I give you this little treasure, my mother sent me, the recipe for the custard. Furthermore, as I have super vanilla Vanilla Lord, I want the cream has a taste like vanilla I love it.
must:
75 grams of sugar
1 / 2 liter of milk 3 eggs
1 vanilla pod vanilla Lord
15 pieces of sugar for the caramel
Put your sugar cubes with 2 tablespoons water, and put your pot over high heat
Melt the sugar cubes, stir the caramel will not be done gently, to let the color (but not too much because it tastes burnt then), stop the cooking by plunging the bottom of your pan into the cold water and pour your caramel into a baking dish (I use my glass cake pan)
Split your vanilla pod, place in a saucepan and cover with warm milk
guide and stop just before the boil and infuse a little bit and then remove the vanilla bean in a dish made
"whitewash" by whipping the eggs with the sugar
Combine this unit with the vanilla milk to obtain something homogeneous
Cover this mixture with caramel
Put to cook in a bain marie at 140 degrees for about 50 minutes (less if you put it in small ramekins)
Let cool, then put your cream in the refrigerator covered with plastic wrap at least 3 hours so it is very cool
To serve, invert your cream on a plate.
I also thank Laura Tenoudji columnist Télématin on France2 for mentioning my blog in his column. If you want to see the show click here and it happens at about 1:16 early.
you soon
Maud
0 comments:
Post a Comment