Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Pokemon Heartgold Freeze Route

Scampi Coconut Thai Style by Dorothy

This time it's pretty Dorothy Dancing me sent a recipe so I can fill my column of bluebirds in the kitchen. Her recipe looks to me simply terrible as that of Elzebrou and that Julie . I have bluebirds definitely talented in the kitchen. I look forward to the recipes of my bluebirds. But there now is more transaction dump cupboards and fridge to avoid letting things deteriorate. When I emptied all (as does my cousin Carole ), I would do the full, and I'd take enough to make their revenue ....


Ingredients for 4 people;

* 75 cl of cream of coconut
* 75 cl of chicken broth (bouillon cube dissolved in water is perfect)
* 2 tablespoons grated ginger (ds some supermarkets there are little pots of grated ginger already)
* 2 red peppers chopped (ditto ginger, there are little pots of chili paste)
* 1 tablespoon fish sauce (fish sauce)
* Coriander chopped fresh
* Fresh basil chopped
* Fresh bean sprouts
* Counting from August to October scampi / Person

Preparation:

1. In a wok, simmer coconut cream, broth, ginger, chillies, fish sauce and half the cilantro over low heat for 5 minutes
2. Add the prawns and simmer for 5-10 minutes until the prawns are pink. No more so they remain tender
3. Sprinkle with fresh basil
4. Sprinkle the bottom of a bowl of fresh bean (uncooked) and add to hot over the preparation (which will be slightly cooked soybeans while remaining crispy)
5. Add coriander for a beautiful presentation.
6. May be accompanied by jasmine rice in order to have a complete meal.

you soon
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment