Thursday, February 3, 2011

How Does Proline For Football Work

Pizza Dough

Tonight I received one of my bluebirds (but if you know my friends from Twitter to dinner. Invitation last minute so I decided to make pizza (a pizza , pizza), so here I am making my pizza dough, always the same for 10 years. I found the right dosage so I do not change.
270 ml of warm water
460 grams of flour (I takes organic flour)
1 tablespoon olive oil 1 teaspoon
sugar
1 teaspoon salt 1 bag
dry yeast baker


Mix warm water with yeast
On a working mix the flour with salt, sugar and form a pile of flour
Dig a well, and pour the yeast mixture and olive oil
Bring the flour gradually to the center, mix well, pizza dough must be formed
Knead the 2 / 3 minutes
Leave the rest 1 hour in a bowl covered with a towel at room temperature. Degas
it by kneading it again 3 / 4 minutes
Using a rolling pin roll out your dough and put the pizza on a grill (I'm Me 2 thin or 1 thick)
Garnish as desired and bake for ten minutes at 210 °

* On this pizza, there's a good grout tomato flavored with herbs, bits of ham, shredded County, and slices of eggplant dipped in egg yolk and cooked in a pan with some oil olives. C was super good and I think I invited him as well liked.

you tomorrow
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment