Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Mount And Blade 1.011 Mods

In the kitchen of Michele Fitoussi

Maud: Hello Michele, thank you devote time to answer my interview.
Michele Fitoussi: Thank you, Maud, pleased to meet you. And congratulations for your site.

Maud: For those who do not know you, can you give us a small presentation?
Michele Fitoussi: I am a journalist (columnist for ELLE), writer, screenwriter. I wrote a dozen books, essays, novels, documents. I adapted plays by American authors (Israel Horovitz, Eve Ensler) and I am trying to write one.

Maud: What is your favorite food?
Michele Fitoussi: Without hesitation pasta in all forms with a preference for simplicity: penne or spaghetti al dente, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, basil and parmesan. I love a holiday in Italy, Sicily or Sardinia, foam at the mouth of great restaurants.


Maud: Are you more salty or sweet?
Michele Fitoussi: Sale but a little low in the summer for Italian ices specifically


Maud: Take you enjoy cooking for your family and friends?
Michele Fitoussi: Yes, with pleasure, but I do it less now that my two children no longer live at home. I was testing the dishes on their .... They had become quite demanding I must say, and both love good food, good restaurants, good products, and also cook for their friends.

Maud: As yesterday was Valentine's Day that would be your ideal menu for a romantic dinner?
Michele Fitoussi: It depends on the mood. Let the pasta with truffles. I leave my boyfriend choose the wine but no champagne .. I do not like. I prefer white wine, burgundy or pinot gris.

Maud: To finish this interview, will you give us the recipe that you take pleasure in do for you, your family, your friends?
Michele Fitoussi: J 've had some very classic, the veal stew, the stew, osso bucco. But the one I am most easily is the lemon chicken.
For four base is a chicken cut into eight pieces, but I add legs or wings depending on the number of guests, I always Congelo. I'm back in a big cast iron casserole with a little olive oil, garlic (two cloves) and onion (Two). I use frozen willingly.
I add saffron and spigol to color, fresh ginger (but frozen is fine), and after, as I have in hand, one or two sliced fennel, artichoke hearts or frozen or both, or eggplant (the Picard are grilled nicely).
I add parsley and fresh coriander (half a bunch each,), salt, pepper. And I Mid wet dish with a lemony chicken broth (or water + bouillon Ariake maggi + lime). And I melt over low heat for half past one. Plus it's cooked and better. The day-ahead is even better. At the last minute, I warm up, I add two lemons cut into pieces. I parrsème fresh cilantro, I correct the seasoning.
And I serve with couscous or rice.

Maud: Thank you Michele, it was a real pleasure to interview you.
Michele Fitoussi: With pleasure

The latest book by Michele Fitoussi was released in October 2010: Helena Rubinstein, the woman who invented the beauty (Grasset)
Site book
But you can also find Michele Fitoussi on his slog.


you soon
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment