Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Transformer Haloween Costume

Summary of my readings in February 2011

I'm not here because my internet has started off on February 26 but fortunately that messages are programmed. So I can give you a summary of my readings in February and do not get too far behind here. That's what happens:

- Young Samurai (T3) Chris Bradford
- The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
- The Accompanist by Nina Berberova
- The newspaper a crazy by Nicolas Gogol
- Laure Crandelain Claude Mouflard
- syndrome [E] Franck Thilliez
- Lineage of Guillermo del Toro & Chuck Hogan
- The scar Bruce Lowery
- Heart of Jade (T1) Kristoff Valla

Throughout the month of February I have made wonderful discoveries as youth and contemporary and classical (although initially I had trouble with the work of Dumas). It is quite difficult to make a choice this time because all books are equal. For the first time, I can not decide between these books because they all made me a little something at a moment when I really needed to escape. The line made me discover vampires in a very special and loved; Heart of Jade and Young Samurai made me go to China, for one, and Japan for another, for my greatest pleasure syndrome [E] made me think a lot about the capabilities of the brain and what scientists can learn from experiences that are frightening ...

short, for the month of February, I recommend each of these books if you have not read yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment