Biscuits vanilla white
The biscuits, I like to eat at any time of day so I do regularly. Paolo is now even become a fan so I'm even more than before. Excuse me, I talk a lot, I give you my recipe:
For thirty shortbread must:
150 grams of soft butter (not melted and above) in salt crystals
100 grams of sugar
250 grams of flour type 55
1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 egg
Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla to the white ground
Add the egg and flour and mix to obtain a homogeneous preparation (but do not knead it too much too hot butter)
Form a ball, put it in a bowl and cover with a cling film the Book
cool during
1:30 Remove dough, press down on the floured work surface, give shape to biscuits with a cookie cutter
Turn your cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
Bake 10-12 minutes at 170 °
A very soon .... Maud M
0 comments:
Post a Comment