Monday, January 31, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Usa Freeze Patch

Maud in the kitchen of Philippe Vandel

One Monday afternoon, I send a mail to Philippe Vandel to share my interview request. He replied almost immediately, we exchange our telephone number and when I'm in my kitchen listening to Kings of Leon , my phone rings at the other end is Philippe Vandel.
Go's go for the interview I conducted:

Maud: Hello Philip, thank you for accepting to answer my interview.
Philippe Vandel Hello Maud.


Maud: For people who do not know you, can you make a small presentation of your person?
Vandel Philippe: I am a journalist, and every day on France Info, I cook ... guests in "Everything and its opposite" ...


Maud: Are you what you might call an Epicurean?
Philippe Vandel: Good. I am looking for this word in the dictionary ... It's between groceries and the epidemic! "Epicurean: plain meaning: who thought only of pleasure." So my answer is yes and no. I do not think that pleasure. I think also at work, poetry, sleep, my children, and the question arises all mankind: What time is it and when do we eat? "


Maud: Who cooked your house when you were a kid?
Philippe Vandel: Mom at home. And my grandmothers when we were with the grandparents. My maternal grandmother, an Italian, was the food of northern Italy and Provence as a person: Stuffed tomatoes, homemade pasta, rabbit stew with polenta, gnocchi and a slaughter house.


Maud: What nationality your favorite food?
Philippe Vandel: Japocaine "a contraction of the Japanese and Moroccan." Couscous sushi! No, just kidding. In truth, so many different cuisines that I will speak Parisian restaurants because there are sublime in this city, full of different areas. But if it should remain a country, I hesitate between France and Italy. In fact it reminds me of a joke, you know the difference between hell and heaven?
Maud: No
Philippe Vandel: Heaven is when the police are British, the cooks Italian, German cars, French lovers, all organized by the Swiss. Hell is when the police are German, the cooks English, French cars, the lovers Swiss, and everything is organized by the Italians.


Maud: For a meal with friends what would be your ideal meal?
Philippe Vandel: On Friendship and jokes. The ideal menu depends on the individual. Of each other, the circumstances, it is every time again. However I can give you the menu: Worst of the lettuce with bacon, a souffle, guts and brains, and Roquefort. From curly to have between your teeth, bacon so angry Jews and Muslims, a soufflé for 12 to be sure to miss, tripe and brains that nobody likes to share that I am the Lyonnais, and Roquefort breath going out. Bon appetite!


Maud: To finish this interview, you really want to give myself the pleasure you take that recipe to make?
Vandel Philippe: Yes! The only recipe that is not one, and I always have the same effect for nearly thirty years when the sun comes, good bread, good summer tomatoes (not Dutch cultivated in greenhouses in sugar water), strips of peppers, some onion rings, excellent olive oil, some anchovies, or rather the Bellota Bellota Pata Negra. And a decent rosé chilled. All on a table in the garden, barefoot, in shorts. A simple pleasure, no frills, but ever again: it recognizes that it is paradise! In fact it reminds me of another great story, that of Picabia, painter Francis Picabia , you know?
Maud: From Name ... (I quickly do a Google search on Picabia )
Philippe Vandel: One day a journalist dares to reproach him: "Master, you have plenty of talent, you have success, but how can I say, forgive my candor and my irréverrence, but, uh, you somehow always paint the same picture. .. " Picabia, reflected in silence, and replied: "You're right. And making love is always the same. But what I like ..."


Maud: Thanks Philippe, it was a real pleasure to have you as a second interview on Cucina by Maud M. Philippe Vandel
: With pleasure


You can find daily Philippe Vandel France Info. A book of interviews released in April. He also writes a column for the Parisian called devil's advocate, he defended people "indefensible".


I warmly thank Philippe Vandel, for his hospitality, his kindness, his availability.
I told you very soon.
Maud M

0 comments:

Post a Comment